- Mantanani Island Snorkelling
- Dugong Sightings
- Kawa Kawa River Cruise
- Proboscis Monkey & Wildlife Sightings
- Night Fireflies River Cruise
- Lunch & Breakfast Included
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off Included
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Spend your vacation outdoor at Mantanani Islands and Kawa Kawa River Cruise. Mantanani Islands is located in the northwest of Kota Belud and takes approximately 60 minutes by speedboat to reach the islands. Blessed with an abundance of marine life and surrounded by crystal clear waters washing ashore onto white, sandy beaches, the islands are the perfect destination for snorkeling and island hopping. Just remember to keep an eye as luck may be on your side for you to spot a 'Dugong' or the sea cow, known to be a highly endangered species that resides around the island. Note that they are shy animals and will distance themselves from the crowds, so dugong sighting is not guaranteed.
Up next is the enchanting Kawa Kawa River Cruise. Located at Kota Belud, this cruise invites you to experience Sabah’s wildlife along Tempasuk River where you might encounter birds and primates, such as, the Proboscis Monkey, long-tailed macaques, the rare silver languar, water buffaloes, river otters, and hornbills during the day. As the sun settles down, hop on the evening cruise and be mesmerized by the sight of dazzling fireflies forming like a christmas tree surrounding your boat.
What To Wear
- Quick Dry T-shirt
- Sandals / Flip flops
What To Bring
- Log book and diver certification card (for divers only)
- Sun protection (Sunblock / cap)
- Suitable outfit for diving / snorkeling
- Extra change of clothing
- Personal toiletries
- Insect repellent
- Actual product may vary from the pictures shown depending on the tour provider.
- This package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transport vehicle. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Your safety is our top priority. Should the weather or sea conditions render it unsafe to proceed for this tour, we reserves the right to change or cancel tour. Tour will be refunded accordingly.
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels due to traffic conditions. Should the transport be delayed, please call the operator as stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- The operator reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Your belongings may get wet so do bring along waterproof bags to keep your belongings nice and dry!
- Before going out to have some fun under the sun, do bring along a SPF50+ sunscreen / sunblock and an umbrella to protect your skin from sunburns.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.