- Kiulu Town Village
- Visit Homes of the Local Dusun Tribe
- Ride Across Wooden Suspension Bridge
- Learn Traditional Rubber Tapping Process
- Photo-Taking Opportunity at Multiple Interest Point
- About 2.5 - 3 Hours of Cycling (depending on speed)
Health and Safety Precautionary Measures
- Guest(s) are required to fill in registration form and take temperature reading before the tour. Individuals who are unwell will not be allowed to join.
- Guest(s) are required to wear mask at all times
- Safe distancing of at least 1 metre apart between guests and guides will be enforced at all times.
- Frequent disinfecting of facilities will be conducted
- Hand sanitisers are provided.
- Food and beverages will not be served during the activity
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Tap into your adventurous side and explore the beautiful countryside of Kiulu by embarking on a bicycle tour. Travel through local villages, ride by water buffaloes lounging in the sun, and even learn and experience the traditional rubber tapping process with the native Dusun Tribe. You'll also be happy to know that by going on this tour, part of the fare will be given to the Tombung Village Charity Fund, which helps to support families with limited income and to ensure children living in the villages are given access to quality education and further educational development.
What to Wear
- Quick dry T-shirt
- Shoes (no slippers)
- Small pouch or backpack
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock/hat)
- Small towel or handkerchief
- Insect repellent
- Change of clothes
- Windbreaker or light rain coat (in case of rain)
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Guests must have knowledge or prior experience of biking and be physically fit during the ride.
- Participants must provide height and weight upon reservation as bicycles are adjusted to fit the cyclist before the start of the tour.
- The activity is subject to cancellation due to weather.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- We can provide a tandem bike attachment for kids who can't cycle on their own. However, the child has to be above 150cm tall with no weight specification. Take note that tandem bikes are subject to availability.
- If you feel unwell at any time while cycling or need some rest, please inform the biking guide immediately.
- The bike guides are trained in first aid and carry first aid kits.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.