- Visit Tamparuli Town Village
- Ride Across Wooden Suspension Bridge
- Photo-Taking Opportunity at Multiple Interest Point
- About 4-5 Hours of Cycling (depending on speed)
- Hotel Pickup / Drop Off
Health and Safety Precautionary Measures
- Guest(s) are required to fill in registration form and take temperature reading before the tour. Individuals who are unwell will not be allowed to join.
- Guest(s) are required to wear mask at all times
- Safe distancing of at least 1 metre apart between guests and guides will be enforced at all times.
- Frequent disinfecting of facilities will be conducted
- Hand sanitisers are provided.
- Food and beverages will not be served during the activity
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Discover the beauty of Kiulu countryside with a 4-hour ride of pedalling adventure which offers new insights into the local culture and cuisine. During the journey, you will be rewarded with picturesque backdrop of mountain ridges, hills, lush greeneries and rocky shorelines surrounding the area.
Taking this tour, you are automatically contributing to Tombung Village Charity Fund which aims to provide support for limited income families and enhance the village's standard of living, especially on children's education development. As we all believed, education is the key to develop quality human resources for the society & world.
On behalf of Tombung village and its committee, we sincerely Thank You for joining this tour and development program. May our best blessing be with you at all time.
- Thin or quick dry t-shirt
- Shoes with closed toes (No slippers)
- Small pouch or light backpack to keep your personal stuff
Things You Wish To Bring
- Sun block lotion
- Insect repellant
- Small towel or handkerchief
- Change of clothes
- Windbreaker or light rain coat (in case of rain)
Things You Should Know
- The bike guides are all trained in first aid and carry comprehensive first aid kits.
- Maximum group size is 40 persons at one time for safety reasons.
- The mountain biking is off the tourist trail so don't expect many facilities on the way.
- This tour is not recommended for children under 12 years old as it is much physical demanding with uphill and downhill rides, unless participants have good biking skills
- Participants must have good biking skills, above 150cm height, physically fit and be prepared for physical exertion during the bike ride.
- This cycling part of this tour is almost totally away from other tour destinations and it is likely that you will not see any other tourists
- Whilst cycling, if at any time you feel unwell, or need a rest please inform your biking guide immediately.
- Participants must provide height and weight upon reservation because all bicycles will be adjusted to fit the cyclist comfortably before the start of tour.
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Tour merchant does not guarantee wildlife sightings.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- Tour merchant reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Tipping is never expected but will always be appreciated.