- Boat Dives among TARP coral reefs
- Island Visit
- Diving Equipment Included
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Waste no time and dive right into your first scuba diving experience under the guidance of our PADI-certified dive instructors today! The Discover Scuba Diving program introduces scuba diving in a highly supervised and relaxed manner. Tunku Abdul Rahman Park Islands are perfect for beginner divers, providing shallow, sandy-bottom water environments with a gradient slope into the beautiful coral reefs deeper offshore.
What to Bring
- Sun block lotion
- Swimming Suit/Trunk
- Extra change of clothing
- Personal toiletries
- You are not allowed to dive 18 hours before your flight. Please schedule your flights accordingly.
- You will need to sign the PADI release & liability form before proceeding for your dives.
- Kindly follow the instructions of your Dive Instructor or Dive Master at all times.
- Strictly no alcohol consumption at least 8 hours before and during diving.
- Kindly inform in advance if you have any health concerns.
- Conservation of the Underwater World - Harming of coral or marine life is strictly not allowed.
- You are advised to purchase personnel injury & travel insurance prior to your trip.
- While the jellyfish season varies, it usually occurs during mid of the year or/and end of the year. Do be extra careful and inform our guides should you be stung. Rest assured that our guides are first aid trained.
- Jelly bugs are common in the waters but they are usually harmless and their stings will just cause some slight itch.
- There are no lockers on the island. Please take good care of your own belongings and do not bring valuables.
- Tips are never expected but will always be appreciated
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Due to traffic conditions, departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels. Should there be any delay, please call the telephone number stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- Your safety is our top priority. Should there be any extreme weather occur, we reserves the right to alter the routes, timetables, itineraries.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.