- Sunset River Cruise
- Tempasuk River & Rampayan River
- Birds & Other Wildlife Sightings
- Fireflies Sightings
- Coconut Pudding Stall (Salut), Nanamun Beach Sunset Watching (Special Inclusion)
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
This is a day trip suitable for those who are seeking for a nature adventure without having to fly out to Kinabatangan. Head over to Kota Belud, about 112km northeast of Kota Kinabalu, for the enchanting Kawa Kawa River Cruise. Along the way, you will make a quick stop at a coconut pudding stall for some refreshing snack before arriving to Kawa Kawa River to experience Sabah’s wildlife. Here, you will have the chance to encounter birds and mammals, such as the Proboscis Monkey, long-tailed macaques, the rare silver langur, water buffaloes, river otters, and hornbills during the day. As the sun settles down, make your way to the nearby beach for a sunset view of a lifetime before hopping on the evening cruise to be mesmerized by the sight of dazzling fireflies welcoming you around the boat.
How To Use
- Operating Hours: 4:30PM - 7:30PM
- Show your mobile or printed ticket to your guide or at the jetty (Subject to supplier's location)
- You must arrive at the jetty at least 30 minutes prior to boarding time.
- For guests who purchase tickets with transfer, you will be picked up from your KK city hotel lobby 2 hour before the cruising time.
What to Wear
- Long trousers
- Comfortable shoes
What to Bring
- Raincoat or umbrella
- Sun protection (sunblock / cap)
- Insect repellent
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- We do not guarantee wildlife sightings.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- Your tour operator reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond your tour operator's control render it necessary.
- Binoculars are not provided. It is recommended that you bring your own binoculars to enhance your experience in observing Borneo’s wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Tipping is never expected but will always be much appreciated.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.