- Nabalu Handicraft Market
- UNESCO World Heritage Site - Kinabalu National Park
- Witness the Majestic Sight of Mount Kinabalu
- Botanical Gardens Nature Trail
- Canopy Treetop Walk
- Poring Hot Spring
COVID-19 Health and Safety Precautionary Measures
- Only a maximum of 100 visitors at one time are allowed to enter Poring Hot Spring and Kinabalu Park. Waiting time might be required in the event that the attraction is full.
- RMCO Opening hours: Poring Hot Spring 8:00AM - 2:00PM (Last Admission is at 12:30PM); Kinabalu Park 8:00AM - 3:00PM.
- Guest(s) are required to fill in registration form and take body temperature before entering the parks.
- Guest(s) are required to wear mask at all times.
- Safe distancing of at least 1 metre apart between guests and guides will be enforced at all times.
- Canopy Walk attraction remains open while hot spring pools and other attractions are unavailable until further notice.
- Entry to Kinabalu Park via personal or company vehicles are not allowed. It is compulsory to use the Sabah Parks' official vehicle (KOKTAS) for any transfers within Kinabalu Park. Do expect a longer waiting time due to limited vehicles available.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Experience the beauty of the Ranau – Kundasang region and Malaysia's first UNESCO world heritage site, Kinabalu National Park with this guided tour.
Get some handmade handicrafts and fruits from local markets and townships, stroll through lush jungles below and on canopy walks, and bathe in natural springs to ease your tension and absorb all of its health benefits. Truly an all-in-one experience of Sabah and its natural heritage.
What to Wear
- Comfortable walking shoes
What to Bring
- Additional clothes and towels
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Coat or jacket
- Insect repellent
- Slipper or Sandals
- All rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different operators. Your actual pick-up time will be sent to you after booking confirmation. Should the transport be delayed, please call the relevant telephone number as stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Feel free to wait at the resting area if you do not wish to proceed for any of the nature walks.
- Kinabalu Park is at high altitude approximately 1500 meter above sea level, it can get cold.
- Stay warm! You may bring a sweater along with you as it can get a wee bit chilly up in Kinabalu Park.
- Expect more crowds than usual during the weekends and public holidays, as it is also a popular getaway for locals.
- The Canopy Walkway is approximately 60 meter above the ground, it is not recommended for those with heart diseases, high blood pressure, fear of heights and vertigo.
- Poring Hot Spring Outdoor Bathtubs are for complimentary use and are free of charge. Guests can rent Indoor bathtubs but at own expense.
- There are only ten (10) standard and five (05) deluxe Indoor bathubs at Poring Hot Spring. Rates are at MYR 15/- per hour per standard indoor bathtub and MYR 20/- per hour per deluxe indoor bathtub payable on the spot but are subject to availability.
- Camera and video fees are applicable for Canopy Walk. Cameras will be charged MYR 5 each and Video Cameras / Camcoders will be charged MYR 30 each.
- Depending on the season, you may get the rare chance to spot the Rafflesia flowers in bloom, which only lasts for 3 to 5 days. They are located at the private gardens beside Poring Hot Springs. Entrance fees are at MYR 30 per person though this will be at your own expenses.
- Tips are never expected but will always be appreciated.