- Explore Kiulu and fall in love with the charming countryside on a bicycle
- Cycle and discover the local Dusun villages and enjoy the scenic views of the farms, jungles, and rivers
- Challenge yourself with adventurous trails that will call for your technical skills
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Explore Sabah's beautiful and peaceful countryside as you go on an exciting bicycle ride at Kiulu!
Discover a variety of scenic views as you cycle through small riverside villages, orchards, farms, jungles, and rivers—this relaxing activity will make you fall in love with the charms of rural Sabah! If you feel like challenging yourself, the guide can bring you to more adventurous terrains that feature a variety of technical trails that can test your skills and push your limits. And if you need assistance during your ride, our support vehicle is always nearby to help.
With its panoramic rice paddies, gorgeous rolling hills, lush tropical forests, and fascinating villages, Kiulu is a true cycling paradise for seasoned cyclists and those looking to enjoy a leisurely ride in the countryside away from the busy city!
On behalf of Tombung village and its committee, we sincerely Thank You for joining this tour and development program. May our best blessing be with you at all time.
What To Wear
- Thin or quick dry t-shirt
- Shorts and trainers (no sandals allowed)
- Small pouch or light backpack to keep your personal stuff
What To Bring
- Sun cream
- Personal medication
- Change of clothes
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Guests must have knowledge or prior experience of biking and be physically fit during the ride. Ride itinerary and timings might change depending on guests’ capabilities and fitness levels.
- Participants must provide height and weight upon reservation as bicycles are adjusted to fit the cyclist before the start of the tour.
- The activity is subject to cancellation due to weather.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, and itineraries should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- If you feel unwell at any time while cycling or need some rest, please inform the biking guide immediately. A vehicle will be close by to assist.
- The bike guides are trained in first aid and carry first aid kits.
- Be prepared for physical exertion and cycling in hot weather.
- Most of the activity is conducted away from other tourist destinations, and it is likely that you will not see any other tourists and facilities along the way.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.