- Visit Klias River
- Search for Proboscis Monkeys
- Fireflies sightings
- Hi-Tea & Dinner
- Hotel Pickup / Drop Off
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Enter the pristine Klias wetlands and mosey your way down the Klias River in an open boat, keeping your eyes peeled for the Bornean-endemic wildlife such as proboscis monkeys, long-tailed macaques, and the rare silver langur! At sundown, enjoy a local buffet dinner while you immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of Mother Nature before taking a trip through a mangrove swamp graced by dazzling fireflies.
How To Use
- Operating Hours: 4:30PM - 7:30PM
- Show your mobile or printed ticket to your guide or at Klias Jetty (Subject to supplier's location)
- You must arrive at the jetty at least 30 minutes prior to boarding time.
- For guests who purchase tickets with transfer, you will be picked up from your KK city hotel lobby 2-3 hour before the cruising time.
What to Wear
- Long Trousers
- T shirt
- Cap / Hat
- Shoes / Sandals
What to Bring
- Raincoat or umbrella
- Sunblock lotion
- Insect repellent
- You are advised to bring your own binoculars in order to visually enhance your experience of viewing Borneo's endemic wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Tips are never expected but will always be appreciated.
- All pictures shown may vary depending on the tour provider.
- We do not guarantee wildlife sightings.
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different operators. Should there be any delay, please call the telephone number stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.