Koisaan KDCA Cultural Village Tour
Kota Kinabalu City
adult / child
The Koisaan Cultural Village, located at KDCA Hongkod Koisaan, gives guests the chance to learn about the four major Kadazandusun tribes in Sabah and their culture. Go back in time and understand how their ancestors lived hundreds of years ago from the homes they built to how they cooked before coming back to the present, where their culture has changed to reflect contemporary times. It is located about a 15 minute drive from Kota Kinabalu city
- Featuring 11 Ethnic Tribe Houses
- Guided Walks
- Cultural Shows and Performances
- Interactive Programmes
DAY 1Kota Kinabalu / KDCA Cultural Village
- Pickup from your hotel in Kota Kinabalu
Arrive at the KDCA Cultural Village
Short introduction of the activities at main hall
Continue to the local tribe houses and pass through a hanging bridge
Watch cultural performance
Enjoy your buffet dinner
Transfer back to Kota Kinabalu
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Please select your package option and preferred local operator you want to travel with.
- Comfortable shirt
- Long / short pants
Things You Should Bring
- Insect repellent
- Sun protection (Sunblock / Cap)
- Raincoat / Umbrella
Things You Should Know
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
Important Things to Note
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.