english / malay
adult / child
Join In Group
Pick Up Point
Your Hotel in Kota Kinabalu City / Kota Kinabalu International Airport
Pick Up Time
Subject to Supplier
- Featuring 11 Ethnic Tribe Houses
- Guided Walks
- Cultural Shows and Performances
- Interactive Programmes
Select Package Option and Local Operator
1. Package Options
2. Departure Month
3. Travel Date
4. Select Local Operator
The Koisaan Cultural Village, located at KDCA Hongkod Koisaan, gives guests the chance to learn about the four major Kadazandusun tribes in Sabah and their culture. Go back in time and understand how their ancestors lived hundreds of years ago from the homes they built to how they cooked before coming back to the present, where their culture has changed to reflect contemporary times. It is located about a 15 minute drive from Kota Kinabalu city
What to Wear
- Comfortable shirt
- Long / short pants
What to Bring
- Insect repellent
- Sun protection (Sunblock / Cap)
- Raincoat / Umbrella
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.