- Tandem Paragliding Activity
- Powerful ATV Ride
- Catch a Majestic View of Mount Kinabalu
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Located just 40 minutes drive away from Sabah’s capital city, Kota Kinabalu, Kokol Hill is the best getaway destination to escape the hot weather and busy life of the city centre. A highland situated between Menggatal and Inanam elevating at above 800 meters high will surely give you the best view of Kota Kinabalu city, Mount Kinabalu, South China Sea, Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park islands, and many others.
Surrounded by lush greeneries and cool breezy winds, Kokol Hill also offers adventurous activities, such as Paragliding and ATV. Soar above the sky with this tandem paragliding activity to get a bird’s eye view of Kota Kinabalu’s breathtaking scenery and hop on a powerful quad bike ATV to explore the Crocker Range, the largest terrestrial park of Sabah.
What to Wear
- Comfortable Shirt
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Long trousers / short pants
What to Bring
- Insect repellent
- Sun protection (Sunblock / Cap)
- Raincoat / Umbrella
- Paragliding GoPro recording is included in the package. Kindly bring along your thumbdrive/pendrive, or alternatively we will send the recording to you via WhatsApp or Bluetooth.
- GoPro recording for ATV ride is not available.
- The paragliding flight duration will take 10-25 minutes, depending on the weather conditions.
- The full paragliding activity (including the registration process and transfer) takes about 1.5 hours. The duration might be more depending on the weather conditions.
- This attraction is not suitable for pregnant women, guests with disability, heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Tipping is never expected but will always be much appreciated.
- This tour package is based on a join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Maximum capacity of paragliding is 90kg.
- Paragliding activity may be cancelled due to weather conditions or other conditions beyond our control after the tour has commenced. The refund policy will apply under these circumstances.
- Minimum age to be eligible for ATV ride is 12 years old. Participants below 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult on a double-seat sharing ATV.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.