Quick. Confirmed within 1 working day
Safe. Provided by licensed operators
Just Go. Available for solo traveller
Convenient. No credit card fees!
english / chinese / malay
adult / child
Join In Group
Pick Up Point
Your Hotel in Kota Kinabalu City
Pick Up Time
8:00AM or 1.15PM
- Ride on a two-wheeled bike and explore KK Landmarks.
- Visit historical sites including Atkinson Tower.
- Stopover at handicraft & wet markets to interact with the locals.
Health and Safety Precautionary Measures
- Guest(s) are required to fill in registration form and take temperature reading before the tour. Individuals who are unwell will not be allowed to join.
- Guest(s) are required to wear mask at all times
- Safe distancing of at least 1 metre apart between guests and guides will be enforced at all times.
- Frequent disinfecting of facilities will be conducted
- Hand sanitisers are provided.
- Food and drinking water will not be served during the activity
Choose Your Activity
No credit card fees
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Hotel Pick-Up Only (Shared)
Bike Rental, First Aid Kit
Any Item(s) / Activities Not Mentioned, Personal Expenses, Personal Travel Insurance
Join our guides for an easy two-wheel tour full of stories and local insights of Kota Kinabalu from modern buildings to preserved historical sites, such as, KK Waterfront and Atkinson Tower. Venture through the handicraft market and the city’s wet market to check out the local arts, fruits and delicacies that liven up the locals. You will be able to see real Sabahans and how they live, eat, work and play. This activity can be enjoyed by anyone especially for those who seek an adventurous getaway.
What to Wear
- Quick dry T-Shirt
What to Bring
- Small pouch or backpack
- Sun protection (sunblock/hat)
- Small towel
- Change of clothes
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Guests must have knowledge or prior experience of biking and be physically fit during the ride.
- Whilst cycling, if you are feeling unwell at any time, please inform your guide immediately.
- The bike guides are experienced and well-trained and will provide first aid kits.
- Tipping is never expected but will always be much appreciated.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.
Loading similar products...