- Handicraft Market
- Atkinson Clock Tower
- Signal Hill Observatory Tower
- Dinner at Seafood Local Restaurant
- Land Transportation Included
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
A trip to experience the night life of Kota Kinabalu should be on your list. Visit the handicraft market and browse all the local hand-made handicraft and goods. And of course, a tour is not complete without food! With so many cafes and restaurants to try out, Kota Kinabalu offers delicacies both locally and inspired by global cuisine such as Chinese, Japanese, and others. By night, it's when the locals come out to eat and seafood is usually always on the menu! Be dazzled by the various types of seafood delicacies on offer and eat to your heart's content!
What To Wear
- Comfortable T-shirt
- Comfortable Shorts/Pants
- Comfortable walking shoes
What To Bring
- Raincoat or umbrella
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.