- Visit the Filipino Handicraft Market to pick up some unique souvenirs
- Stop by Tun Mustapha Tower, Borneo's third-tallest building
- Enjoy the stunning architecture of the Sabah City Mosque
- Indulge in a breathtaking sunset view at Tanjung Aru Beach
- Feast on delicious seafood dinner while enjoying an exciting cultural show
- Walk around the lively night market for fresh fruits and local treats
- Land transportation included
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
A trip to experience the nightlife of Kota Kinabalu should be on your list. Visit the handicraft market and browse all the local handmade handicrafts before stopping at the city's iconic places, including Tun Mustapha Tower, Sabah's Floating Mosque, and Tanjung Aru Beach. And, of course, a tour is not complete without food! With so many cafes and restaurants to try out, Kota Kinabalu offers delicacies both locally and inspired by global cuisines such as Chinese, Japanese, and others. The locals come out to eat at nighttime, and seafood is usually always on the menu! Be dazzled by the various seafood delicacies and eat to your heart's content!
What To Wear
- Comfortable T-shirt
- Comfortable Shorts/Pants
- Comfortable walking shoes
What To Bring
- Raincoat or umbrella
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.