- Visit Tanjung Simpang Mengayau
- Visit Kampung Bavanggazo - Rungus Longhouses
- Visit Kampung Sumangkap - Gong Making Village
- Visit Borneo HoneyBee Centre
- Traditional Rungus Lunch
- Hotel Pickup / Drop Off
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Also known as Tanjung Simpang Mengayau which means ‘lingering junction’, here is where two great seas, the Sulu & South China sea meet to exchange big sloppy kisses. Walk to the very tip of Borneo, the third largest island in the world, why not? Also feast on breathtaking views of the dramatic rocky outcrop that lace the shoreline, sunsets are also righteously dramatic on this end, picture-perfect we’d say.
Three hours from the city marks Kudat, where the South China Sea and Sulu Sea converge. This little slice of paradise, bafflingly beautiful with the harmony of sunny skies, blue seas, palm tree was back then the first capital of British North Borneo Chartered. The journey to Kudat is a scenic one, of rolling hills, countryside vistas, paddy fields, villages, small road-side stalls selling delicious local treats and handmade crafts.
- Long Trousers
- Comfortable Walking shoes/Sandals
Things You Wish To Bring
- Comfortable walking shoe
- Sun hat and raincoat
- Sun block lotion
- Insect repellent
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Tour merchant does not guarantee wildlife sightings.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- Tour merchant reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Tipping is never expected but will always be appreciated.