Tawau / Kunak / Lahad Datu
english / malay
adult / child
Join In Group
Pick Up Point
Your Hotel in Tawau City / Tawau Airport
Pick Up Time
8:00AM (Other Timings Can Be Arranged)
- Bird Nest Collection at Madai Caves
- Eco Farm Tour
- Insights on Tropical Fruits Plantation
- Local Style Lunch Provided
- Hotel / Airport Pick Up & Drop Off
Select Package Option and Local Operator
1. Package Options
2. Departure Month
3. Travel Date
4. Select Local Operator
Kunak may be a small town but it has much to explore and offer to visitors! Perfect for those with an adventurous heart, explore the Madai Caves and learn about how the prized swiftlet bird's nests are collected. Families and couples will love the Eco-Farm Tour, as they can relax and bond while learning about the varieties of tropical fruits, spices and herbs planted in the farm. That doesn't mean kids can't also have fun, as they can participate in activities such as feeding the fishes!
What To Wear
- Comfortable Shirt
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Long trousers / short pants
What To Bring
- Sun protection (Sunblock / Cap)
- Raincoat / Umbrella
- Drinking water
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.