Kunak Madai Caves & Eco Farm Adventure
Tawau / Kunak
english / malay
adult / child
Join In Group
Pick Up Point
Your Hotel in Tawau City / Tawau Airport
Pick Up Time
8:00AM (Other Timings Can Be Arranged)
Kunak may be a small town but it has much to explore and offer to visitors! Perfect for those with an adventurous heart, explore the Madai Caves and learn about how the prized swiftlet bird's nests are collected. Families and couples will love the Eco-Farm Tour, as they can relax and bond while learning about the varieties of tropical fruits, spices and herbs planted in the farm. That doesn't mean kids can't also have fun, as they can participate in activities such as feeding the fishes!
- Bird Nest Collection at Madai Caves
- Eco Farm Tour
- Insights on Tropical Fruits Plantation
- Local Style Lunch Provided
- Hotel / Airport Pick Up & Drop Off
DAY 1Madai Cave / Eco Farm
Hotel / Airport Pick Up
Estimated pick up time: 8am
It's time to rise early in the morning to depart for Madai Cave. You will be picked up by a local tour guide from your hotel or airport.
Upon arrival at Madai Cave, a brief by the tour guide will be given about the caves and collection of the bird nests. Have some refreshments and morning tea at the Komplex, all with a view overlooking the Madai Caves.
It's time to depart from Madai Cave to have some local cuisine for lunch.
Depart for Eco-Farm Tour after lunch. A brief will also be given by the tour guide about the different types of tropical fruit orchards, herbs, and spices which are planted by the horticulturist. Fish feeding will also be one of the activities.
After the Eco-Farm Tour, enjoy an afternoon tea with hand-picked coconut for refreshment.
It's time to say goodbye to Madai Cave and head back to Kunak.
Estimated drop off time: 4pm
End of Tour
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Please select your package option and preferred local operator you want to travel with.
What To Wear
- Comfortable Shirt
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Long trousers / short pants
What To Bring
- Sun protection (Sunblock / Cap)
- Raincoat / Umbrella
- Drinking water
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.