- Kota Belud River Cruise
- Firefiles Sightings
- Proboscis Monkeys Sightings
- Buffet Local Dinner
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Explore wildlife in this hidden gem at Kota Belud. With just one and a half hour drive from kota Kinabalu, Le Cruise De Kota Belud will bring you to cruise along the scenic natural views with Mount Kinabalu as the backdrop and pass through local villages in search for Sabah's wildlife icon, that is, the Proboscis Monkeys. When the night comes, hop on an evening cruise after recharging yourself with a sumptuous local dinner to discover the amazing fireflies putting on their own light show on the Nanamun River.
What to Wear
- Comfortable T-shirt
- Long Pants
- Walking shoes
What to Bring
- Insect repellent
- Water bottle
- Sun hat
- Good walking boots
- Comfortable clothing (bright colours not recommended)
- Personal toiletries
- Waterproof Camera
- Extra cash for optional activities or other personal expenses
- Binoculars are not provided. It is recommended that you bring your own binoculars to enhance your experience in observing Borneo’s wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Activities are subject to weather conditions, and may be reorganised to best meet operational situations.
- We do not guarantee wildlife sightings.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.