- Choice of spectacular Sunrise or Sunset Kayaking Session
- Admire Mount Kinabalu from open waters
- Discover nature close up
- Light refreshments provided
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Enjoy a spectacular Sabah sunrise or sunset kayaking on the open sea! Leisure sea kayaking is one of the top activities to do in Kota Kinabalu and allows you to enjoy the beauty of nature at your own leisurely pace. Paddle your way through lush mangrove forests with the majestic Mount Kinabalu in full view!
Sunrise Kayaking Arubay Tuaran. Explore the tropical mangrove ecosystem which surrounds you and come across amazing wildlife such as monkeys, fish and wetland birds. Discover different types of mangroves as you paddle along the river to the sound of nature. The highlight of your kayak is basking in the vitamin D filled morning sun as you admire the majestic Mount Kinabalu.
Sunset Kayaking Arubay Tuaran. Be at one with nature as you paddle along the mangrove route to the sounds of nature. Catch a glimpse of the locals in their traditional houses or going about their daily activities like fishing or catching crab. Enjoy a splendour of colourful sparkles as the sunsets across the open water. There is nothing like being at sea and witnessing nature’s work of art as it unfolds.
Things To Bring
- Extra Money
- Extra Clothing
- Swimwear / Sportswear (Rafting / Kayak)
- Shoes / Sandals
- Sunrise Session: Paddle for 4 KM to sunrise point from jetty and another 4 KM back to jetty.
- Sunset Session: Paddle for 2.5 KM across the mangrove path (Sulaman Mangrove) and paddle out to the open sea, then paddle back 2KM to jetty.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.