Lok Kawi Wildlife Park Tour
Kota Kinabalu City
adult / child
The park is made up of two parts: zoological and botanical. The main objective of the park is to create a family oriented garden that gives more emphasis to making it more than a child's zoo. Animal populations are Borneo pygmy elephants, Sumatran rhinos, orangutans, proboscis monkeys, Malay tigers and some deer species.
The botanical component consists of jungle trekking and offers visitors the chance to go along the botanical trail. The paved trail is approximately 1.4 kilometers long. There are many species of birds like the hornbill, pigeons, parrots, eagles, egrets and many more at the Aviary. For the children's section of the zoo they have pygmy elephants, ponies and goats.
- Jungle trekking through park
- Elephant Ride
- Wild Borneo Show
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Please select your package option and preferred local operator you want to travel with.
- Sandals or Slippers
Things You Should Bring
- Sun Protection (Sunblock / Cap)
- Small Towel
- Drinking Water
Things You Should Know
- You are advised to get your breakfast before the pick up time. Duration of the trip will be approximately 5 hrs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tipping is never expected but will always be much appreciated.
Important Things to Note
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic conditions and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.