- Dive Into the Crystal Clear Water
- Two Snorkeling Sessions at Mabul and Kapalai Island.
- Visit Mabul Island
- Witness the Life of Bajau Laut
- Swim With the Turtles
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Explore the crystal clear ocean around Mabul Island under the supervision of certified professional with discover scuba diving. This package allows anyone with an interest to dive without having the need to join a diving certification course beforehand. You will get to experience diving in shallow water before actually diving into the sea. Aside from diving session, guests are able to enjoy two snorkeling sessions in Mabul and Kapalai island. Both islands are well-known for its marine biodiversity, healthy corals and colorful fishes decorating the ocean bed. If you are lucky enough, you might be able to spot and swim with sea turtles.
What to Wear
- Casual wear / Beach attire
- Slippers / Flip flops / Water shoes
What to Bring
- Extra clothes
- Wetsuit / Rash-guard
- Diver License
- Waterproof bag
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required.
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportations.
- Entry to Islands is not guaranteed due to quota limitation. Approval will only be issued a day early so knowing in advance is not possible.
- Tour operator will try their best to apply for guest's entry permit. Should there be no approval, guests will be brought to another dive site chosen by operator.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed for this tour, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- We will not be held responsible or liable for property losses, personal losses, accidents, injury, or death for any reason whatsoever, whether through activities booked with us or caused by third parties.
- All guests are required to read and sign a Standard Liability Form and other related forms at the resort upon arrival and check-in.
- We recommend that if you intend to go scuba diving, make sure you have an insurance policy that covers this activity.
- Please check you have the required travel documents before booking your dive trip. Ensure that your passport has at least 6 months validity from your time of entry into Malaysia.
- Boat journey to the island may not be suitable for individuals suffering from the following ailments: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems / injury / fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal and pelvic diseases. Pregnant women are also not recommended as boat rides tend to be bumpy depending on sea conditions. If you are suffering from similar issues as mentioned above, kindly consult with your physician before enrolling in this activity.
- It is recommended that participants wait for at least 24 hours after diving before going on a flight or participating in any high altitude activities. Please schedule your flights accordingly.
- You might get wet during the boat journey, so be sure to pack and stow your belongings properly in the duration of the journey. Using dry or plastic bags for waterproofing purposes is recommended.
- Dive master has the permission to band guest's dive should the guest did not follow the rules and regulations
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.