- Visit Kapalai House Reef
- Sea Turtles Sightings
- Swimming With Schools of Jackfish
- Experience Wreck Diving in Mabul Island
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Ideal for certified divers, this leisure dive package will bring you to explore the waters of Mabul and Kapalai island. Mabul and Kapalai are known for micro diving and beautiful corals that can be enjoyed by divers with all kinds of certification. The dive master will be in-charge of choosing the dive site based on the level of qualification of the divers. The dive site varies from sandy bottoms, wall dives, drift dives and many more.Thus, turtles are widely seen around Mabul Island. If you are somewhere in Semporna or Tawau town then transportation can easily be arranged by our team.
What to Wear
- Casual wear / Beach attire
- Slippers / Flip flops / Water shoes
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Extra clothes
- Wetsuit / Rash-guard
- Diver License
- Waterproof bag
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required.
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportations.
- Entry to Islands is not guaranteed due to quota limitation. Approval will only be issued a day early so knowing in advance is not possible.
- Dive master has the permission to band guest's dive should the guest did not follow the rules and regulations
- Tour operator will try their best to apply for guest's entry permit. Should there be no approval, guests will be brought to another dive site chosen by operator.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed for this tour, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- We will not be held responsible or liable for property losses, personal losses, accidents, injury, or death for any reason whatsoever, whether through activities booked with us or caused by third parties.
- All guests are required to read and sign a Standard Liability Form and other related forms at the resort upon arrival and check-in.
- Boat journey to the island may not be suitable for individuals suffering from the following ailments: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems / injury / fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal and pelvic diseases. Pregnant women are also not recommended as boat rides tend to be bumpy depending on sea conditions. If you are suffering from similar issues as mentioned above, kindly consult with your physician before enrolling in this activity.
- It is recommended that participants wait for at least 24 hours after diving before going on a flight or participating in any high altitude activities. Please schedule your flights accordingly.
- We recommend that if you intend to go scuba diving, make sure you have an insurance policy that covers this activity.
- You might get wet during the boat journey, so be sure to pack and stow your belongings properly in the duration of the journey. Using dry or plastic bags for waterproofing purposes is recommended.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.