Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Situated 15 minutes away from the Sipadan Island, Mabul island became famous for its excellent place for diving, claimed as one of the world's best place for divers. A small flat island with sandy beaches, Mabul sits on the northwest corner of a 200-hectare reef. on its sandy bottoms, on the coral reefs and around the man-made reefs, Mabul offers an impressive array of small marine life. Some of the cephalopods that can be found here are Flamboyant cuttlefish, blue-ringed octopus, mimic octopus and bobtail squid. Harlequin shrimp, boxer crabs and many types of goby can be found on Mabul's reef. Frogfish, moray eels and snake eels seen along with scorpion fish family, Mabul is a truly magical site for diversity.
About Sipadan Mabul Resort
Mabul Water Bungalow, located at Mabul Island, is a 4-Star floating dive-resort under Sipadan-Mabul Resort. These wooden-type bungalows has 16 units of either double bed or twin bed room built over water with stilts offer sheer comfort. Each bungalow luxuriously furnished with contemporary decor, equipped with air-conditioner, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom with heated shower, private balcony overlooking panoramic vistas of blue sea, satellite TV channels, mini bar, in-room safety box and free wireless internet access.
Facilities provided by the resort includes an outdoor restaurant which serves excellent western and local cuisine, a bar & lounge, a souvenirs shop, a business center, a dive center and a health spa outlet. Guests may also take a dip in a vinyl swimming pool (41ft x 21ft x 6ft) and its jacuzzi whirlpool spas. For breakfast, guests get to enjoy complimentary buffet breakfast served by the resort.
Some of the activities guests may enjoy includes PADI/NAUI diving courses (from open water to divemaster level), scuba skills refresher course, technical diving courses, Nitrox NAUI/PADI specialty courses, snorkelling diving trip at nearby island, table tennis, ocean kayaking and beach volley ball.
Important Things to Note
- Check-in/out time for Mabul Water Bungalow is at 14:00 and 12:00 hrs. Early check in or late check out is subject to room availability.
- Time for diving at Sipadan Island is from 6am to 6pm
- Divers and snorkelers are refrain to touch or restrain turtles under water. It is possible for turtles to be drowned if they are panicked or cornered.
- Only 120 permits per day were given to visitors of Sipadan Island. Priority will be given to visitors who stay from 5 nights onward at Chalets. Each entry permit cost MYR40 per person per day to paid before or upon arrival.
- All guests are required to sign a liability/release form before or upon arrival, indicating that visitors has already understand the diving and safety rules of the resort.
- No refund will be allowed if visitors wish to shorten or alter any reservation once the trip has commenced or due to bad weather.
- Tips are never expected but will always be appreciated