- Colourful Marine Life
- Crystal Clear Waters
- 2 Snorkeling/Diving points
Health & Safety Precautionary Measures
- To ensure the safety and wellbeing of all guests and associates, we will only allow guests who are “Fully Vaccinated” as per the requirements issued by MKN (National Security Council Malaysia) and classified as “Low Risk” and “Casual Contact” into the premises
- All guests are required to present the digital vaccine certificate via the MySejahtera App for verification upon making reservations and during check-in
- We have the right to refuse entry if guests or visitors exhibit body temperatures above 37.5°C or if they are listed under Close Contact status, Person Under Surveillance (PUS) status, Suspected Case status and Confirmed Case status
- If an MCO is declared by the relevant government authorities during your booked date, you may choose to obtain a full refund or may choose to book for another date after the announced MCO
- We reserve the right to change the aforesaid promotion, benefits, and/or terms
- Kids below 17 year old are allowed with fully vaccinated parent
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Mantanani Islands is located in the northwest of Kota Belud and is made up of three isolated islands. It takes approximately 60 minutes by speedboat to reach the islands though this is dependent on sea conditions. Blessed with an abundance of marine life and surrounded by crystal clear waters washing ashore onto white, sandy beaches, the islands are the perfect destination for snorkeling, scuba diving, and even island hopping. This tour will include two fun snorkeling/diving sessions in the crystal clear waters of Mantanani Island and other water activities such as kayaking.
One of Mantanani Islands' main attractions is because of the 'dugong' or the sea cow which is known to reside around the island. Dugong sightings are however, not guaranteed as they are shy animals and will distance themselves if they spot crowds. It should also be known that dugongs are highly endangered and populations are dwindling so luck is very much needed to be able to spot one!
What to Wear
- Quick Dry T-shirt
- Sandals / Flip flops
What to Bring
- Sun protection (Sunblock / cap)
- Suitable outfit for diving / snorkeling
- Extra change of clothing
- Personal toiletries
- Insect repellent
- Boat journey to the island may not be suitable for individuals suffering from the following ailments: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems / injury / fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal and pelvic diseases. Pregnant women are also not recommended as boat rides tend to be bumpy depending on sea conditions. If you are suffering from similar issues as mentioned above, kindly consult with your physician before enrolling in this activity.
- Kindly take note that the safekeeping of your belongings at all times is your responsibility. We do not encourage guests to bring along electronic devices, valuables, and important documents.
- Due to the adventurous nature of the tour, children under the age of 5 are not encouraged to participate in the tours.
- The age limit for diving with compressed air is 12 years old and above.
- You will need to sign the PADI release and liability form before proceeding for your dives.
- Your belongings may get wet so do bring along waterproof bags to keep your belongings nice and dry!
- Before going out to have some fun under the sun, do bring along a SPF50+ sunscreen / sunblock and an umbrella to protect your skin from sunburns.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
- This package is based on a join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making your bookings.
- Should any unforeseen circumstances arise, we recommend that you carefully set out your own schedule with some extra time to ensure you do not miss your next activity.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed for this tour, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic conditions and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.