- Rugged Natural Trails
- Cool Mountain Air (16 - 18 degrees Celcius)
- 360-Degree View from Wooden Platform
- Mount Kinabalu and Mesilau Trail backdrop
- Hotel Pick & Drop Off
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Maragang Hill is located in Kampong Mesilau, surrounded by natural beauty and blessed with cool mountain air. Hike up its rugged trails and brave through its muddy slopes before reaching the peak. At 2232 metres above sea level with an incredible front-seat view of Mount Kinabalu, Maragang Hill is a trekking experience you will never forget!
What to Wear
- Lightweight clothing: Dri-fit t-shirt & trek pants
- Good hiking or walking shoes with good grip
What to Bring
- Light jacket / Wind breaker
- Hiking pole / stick
- Durable raincoat / poncho
- Light energy food
- Small first aid kit
- Small towel
- Waterproof backpack
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed for this tour, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
- Participants must be physically fit and between the ages of 5 to 65 years old.
- Children below 12 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The Liability Release Form must be understood and signed by the participant before commencement of the tour.
- Bring some snacks or energy bar to replenish your energy during the activity
Trek + ATV
- The route will be changed to "Earthquake Historical Site + Garden Farm" if your trip falls on weekend or public / school holidays.
- Participants needs to be at least 18 years old and above with a valid car/bike driver's license. Please bring your scanned copy of the original license.
- This tour involves an element of risk and you are requred to sign a liability waiver form before your ride.
- We reserve the right to instruct you to ride as a pillion passenger with the accompanying guide if the guide feels that your driving might endanger your safety.
- Quad bike tours are subject to cancellation in the event of adverse weather conditions.
- It is recommended for you to wear long pants as the right side of the vehicle contains unit engine which may be uncomfortable for you