- Visit Mari Mari Cultural Village
- Experience Different Ethnic Groups of Sabah
- Food & Wine Tasting
- 1 Meal (Lunch or Dinner)
- Hotel Pickup/Drop Off
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Located about 45 minutes away from Kota Kinabalu city, this village aims to share the knowledge, history, and traditions of Bornean ethnic culture in the form of a live museum, ensuring that the traditional way of life will never be forgotten. From rice-wine making to blow-pipe shooting to fire-starting, engage in an educational way of experiencing Sabah like a local, as it was and as it is. Finally, help yourself to some Sabahan delicacies offered throughout the tour and sit back to an entertaining live traditional performance carried out by the local natives.
Things You Should Bring
- Sun Lotion
- Insect Repellent
- Day Pack
Things You Should Know
- Meal included is either Lunch or High Tea or Dinner, depending on your selected tour departure time.
Important Things to Note
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels. Should there be any delay, please call the operator stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- Tips are never expected but will always be appreciated
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.