- Experience the amazing Islands of Mataking, Timba-Timba and Pom-Pom.
- Snorkel in the crystal blue ocean of Semporna.
- Unique marine life sightings, including schools of fish and colourful corals.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Travel to Mataking and Timba-Timba, the island paradises that are world-renowned for their snorkelling spots. You, along with your friends and family, are invited to escape from urban life and slip into the unspoilt water teeming with diversely populated coral reefs and fishes. Witness exotic marine creatures like the frogfish, sea snake and large cuttlefish residing on the island. Tread along the shore and you’ll have a good chance of spotting turtles, nurse sharks, blue ribbon eels, barracudas, lobsters, moray eels, snappers and coral trouts. In between the session, re-energize yourself and take in the panoramic sea view as lunch is being served to you on the boat.
What to Wear
- Bathing suit / Swimwear
- Quick Dry T-shirt
- Sandals / Flip flops
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / cap)
- Change of clothes
- First Aid Kit
- Waterproof Camera
- Personal toiletries
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed for this tour, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- You will need to sign the liability form before proceeding for your journey.
- We recommend that you book 1 month in advance and at least 7 days in advance from the day of your trip
- Your belongings may get wet so do bring along waterproof bags to keep your belongings nice and dry!
- Before going out to have some fun under the sun, do bring along a SPF50+ sunscreen / sunblock and an umbrella to protect your skin from sunburns.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.