english / malay
child / adult
Join In Group
Pick Up Point
Your Hotel in Kota Kinabalu City / Kota Kinabalu International Airport
Pick Up Time
8:30AM (Other Timings Can Be Arranged)
- Visit Walai Tobilung
- Understand Tobilung Tribe's Culture
- Sumimpun Traditional Herbs
- Visit Oceanic Earth Crust
- Historical Tongkurangoh River
Select Package Option and Local Operator
1. Package Options
2. Departure Month
3. Travel Date
4. Select Local Operator
If you're a culture and geology buff, this day tour will be right up your alley! Learn about the minority tribe, Dusun Tobilung and their many cultural traditions and knowledge such as spiritual ceremonies and the benefits of the Sumimpun Traditional Herbs. Visit the oceanic earth crust that dates back to the Lower Cretaceous to Paleocene period, which became a source of Lombong Manganese during the British era in 1903. And above all, take this opportunity to record as much of the tour! Take pictures to remember while enjoying the beauty of Sabah's unique culture and natural structures.
What To Wear
- Comfortable T-shirt
- Comfortable Shorts/Pants
- Comfortable walking shoes
What To Bring
- Raincoat or umbrella
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.