- Build your confidence in diving with theory and practical courses.
- Get diving certification lessons in one of the world's best dive sites, Semporna.
- Get your dive certificate once you have completed the course.
- Full set of Scuba Diving equipment and lunch provided
- Marine park conservation fee, jetty fee and diving permit included.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
It is time to become a certified diver! We will head to Semporna, one of the best places in Sabah for you to explore the wonderous marine life within its crystal clear waters.
Choose between two esteemed courses, the PADI Open Water Diving Course or the DIWA Open Water Course, both offering comprehensive training and guidance from experienced professionals. Learn essential skills and techniques for navigating the underwater world, ensuring you are equipped to explore its wonders with confidence. And if you are ready to take your diving skills to the next level, the Advanced Open Water course awaits, opening the doors to even more exhilarating underwater adventures.
Aside from the passionate diving instructors, the course offers great all-in-one packages such as diving equipment, certification processing, a manual book, a diver's logbook, boat transfers to islands, lunch and more.
Are You Fit to Dive?
- Before enrolling, ensure that you are 'Fit to Dive'. Download the RSTC Medical Statement or obtain a medical statement from us and read it thoroughly for your own safety.
- If you answered 'Yes' to any of the questions, we request that you consult with a physician and ask him/her to complete Page 2 (physician column) of the form. You will need to pass this form to your Instructor prior to the dive activity.
How To Use
- Operating Hours: 8:30AM - 3:00PM
- Show your mobile or printed ticket to your guide (subject to supplier).
- Guests are required to bring photo identification (MyKad or Passport) for registration purposes.
- You are prohibited to dive 18 hours before your flight so please reschedule your flights accordingly.
- Boat journey to the island may not be suitable for individuals with the follow conditions though not limited to: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems/injury/fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal/pelvic diseases.
- We also do not recommend pregnant women to go on the boat ride as it will be bumpy depending on sea conditions. Kindly consult your physicians before enrolling in this activity if you're having similar issues as mentioned above.
- You are advised to purchase personal injury and travel insurance prior to your trip.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels due to traffic conditions so please reconfirm with our staff. Should transport be delayed, please call the telephone number as stated on the voucher before making any alternative arrangements.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.