- Snorkeling Session
- Coral Transplanting Briefing & Demo
- Traditional Net Fishing
- Kayaking Activity
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Select Local Operator
Pandan Pandan Island is located 10 minutes away by boat ride from Usukan Cove Lodge in Kota Belud, located in the north-west of Sabah, and is also surrounded by healthy reefs. A short ride away from the mainland, one will be transfixed by the variety of corals and marine life that can be easily spotted while snorkelling. Schools of fish such as groupers and snappers, squids, and baby barracudas can also be found in these waters. If you're lucky, playful dolphins and turtles may also greet you on your snorkelling sessions!
What to Wear
- Bathing suit / Swimwear
- Quick Dry T-shirt
- Sun hat and Cap
- Sandals / Flip flops
What to Bring
- Sun protection (Sunblock / Cap)
- Change of clothes
- Personal toiletries
- Waterproof Camera
- Extra cash for optional activities or other personal expenses
- Pregnant women are not recommended as boat rides tend to be bumpy depending on sea conditions. If you are suffering from similar issues as mentioned above, kindly consult with your physician before enrolling in this activity.
- Kindly take note that the safekeeping of your belongings at all times is your responsibility. We do not encourage guests to bring along electronic devices, valuables, and important documents.
- Your belongings may get wet so do bring along waterproof bags to keep your belongings nice and dry!
- Before going out to have some fun under the sun, do bring along a SPF50+ sunscreen / sunblock and an umbrella to protect your skin from sunburns.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Should any unforeseen circumstances arise, we recommend that you carefully set out your own schedule with some leeway to ensure you do not miss your next activity.
- For safety reasons, the trip may be cancelled or be reverted halfway if weather or sea conditions are deemed unsafe for the journey to proceed. Therefore, we do not recommend you go on this trip on the same day as your departure flight should the weather not permit boat transfer to return to the mainland on the same day.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.