- Visit Pulau Tiga (Survivor Island)
- Snake Island
- Volcano Mud Bath
- Sand Spit
- Hotel Pickup and Drop Off
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Formed a hundred years ago from a volcanic eruption, Pulau Tiga is world-known for being the first island to feature in the highly successful TV series, 'Survivor'. Its popularity has stood the test of time and continues to be a popular attraction for both locals and international tourists alike. Snorkeling, diving, and wildlife sightings are just some of the activities you can participate in during your stay.
What to Wear
- Bathing suit / swimwear
- Quick dry t-shirt
- Sandals / flip flops
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat / cap)
- Insect repellent
- Extra change of clothing
- Waterproof bag
- Extra pocket money
- This package is based on a join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making your bookings.
- For safety reasons, the trip may be cancelled or be reverted halfway if weather or sea conditions are deemed unsafe for the journey to proceed. Therefore, we do not recommend you go on this trip on the same day as your departure flight should the weather not permit boat transfer to return to the mainland on the same day.
- The Liability Release Form must be understood and signed by the participant before commencement of the tour.
- Should any unforeseen circumstances arise, we recommend that you carefully set out your own schedule with some leeway to ensure you do not miss your next activity.
- Please check with us if you have any special dietary requests e.g. vegetarian. However, we do not guarantee that we will be able to meet all requests.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic conditions and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Boat journey to the island may not be suitable for individuals suffering from the following ailments: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems / injury / fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal and pelvic diseases. Pregnant women are also not recommended as boat rides tend to be bumpy depending on sea conditions. If you are suffering from similar issues as mentioned above, kindly consult with your physician before enrolling in this activity.
- You might get wet during the boat journey, so be sure to pack and stow your belongings properly in the duration of the journey. Using dry or plastic bags for waterproofing purposes is recommended.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.