- Labuk Bay Proboscis Monkey Sanctuary
- Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre
- Borneon Sun Bear Conservation Center
- Sandakan City Tour
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Nestled on the north-eastern coast of Sabah near the mouth of Kinabatangan River, Sandakan is the gateway to the wildlife wonders of Borneo. The humble little town does not boast of cosmopolitan vibes, but instead thrills the wanderer with an eco-friendly platform to view the orang utans, proboscis monkeys, and Sunbears of Borneo. This tour showcases the highlights of Borneo’s wildlife in their natural habitats and provides a glimpse of Sandakan’s rich history through a city tour.
What to Wear
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
- Cooling T shirt
- Long/Short Pants
What to Bring
- Light raincoat
- Insect repellent
- Sun block and hat
- Leech socks
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Supplier does not guarantee wildlife sightings.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- Supplier reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Please make sure that you have booked air tickets to Sandakan
- If necessary, our guide will pick you up from the Sandakan Airport with a placard bearing your name.
- Please check with the airline schedules for the timings that are most suited to your needs.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.