- Boat Dives among TARP coral reefs
- Island Visit
- Diving equipment included
- Opportunity to spot a variety of marine life such as scorpion fish, blue spotted rays, cuttlefish, mantis shrimp, and sea turtle
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
Covid-19 Safety and Health Precautionary Measures
- All guests are required to complete their health assessment on the MySejahtera apps and show the status during the tour date and during tour registration. Only guests with NEGATIVE Covid-19 screening result & complete dose(s) of vaccination are allowed to join the tour.
- Covid-19 vaccinated guests are exempted from the mandatory Covid-19 screening test.
- Teenagers aged between 12 - 18 years old are allowed, provided they have been vaccinated at least 1 or 2 dose(s) and show NEGATIVE Covid-19 screening results.
- Children below 12 years old and below are accompanied by their fully vaccinated parents.
- All guests must comply all the Covid-19 SOP and Safety Precautionary Guidelines issued by Malaysia's government for their own safety.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Dive into the sparkling waters of Tunku Abdul Rahman Park (TARP), where the colorful marine life lies bountifully among the cluster of islands comprising of Gaya Island, Sapi Island, Manukan Island, Mamutik Island, and Sulug Island. Our local dive guides will bring you on a leisure adventure to discover the exotic underwater creatures and coral delights! During your island time out, enjoy digging your toes into the golden sand.
What to Wear
- Bathing suit / Swimwear
- Quick Dry T-shirt
- Sandals / Flip flops
What to Bring
- Log book and diver certification card (for diver)
- Sun block lotion
- Suitable outfit for snorkeling
- Extra change of clothing
- Personal toiletries
- Insect repellent
- Hat / Cap
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may vary depending on the chosen operator.
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Due to traffic conditions, departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels. Should there be any delay, please call the telephone number stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- Your safety is our top priority. Should there be any extreme weather occur, we reserves the right to alter the routes, timetables, itineraries.
- You are not allowed to dive 18 hours before your flight. Please schedule your flights accordingly.
- You will need to sign the PADI release & liability form before proceeding for your dives.
- Kindly follow the instructions of your Dive Instructor or Dive Master at all times.
- Alcohol consumption during your dive course or trip is not recommended
- Kindly inform in advance if you have any health concerns.
- Conservation of the Underwater World - Harming of coral or marine life is strictly not allowed.
- You are advised to purchase personnel injury & travel insurance prior to your trip.
- While the jellyfish season varies, it usually occurs during mid of the year or/and end of the year. Do be extra careful and inform our guides should you be stung. Rest assured that our guides are first aid trained.
- Jelly bugs are common in the waters but they are usually harmless and their stings will just cause some slight itch.
- There are no lockers on the island. Please take good care of your own belongings and do not bring valuables.
- Tips are never expected but will always be appreciated
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.