- Semporna Wildlife River Cruise
- Proboscis Monkey & Wildife Sightings
- Fireflies Cruise
- Long Tailed Macaque Feeding
- Local-Style Dinner
- Return Land Transportation
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Semporna city is more than just diving and snorkelling. It's also steeped in small-town village charms. Enjoy the scenic views on the way to the village and witness the feeding of the long-tailed macaque. Embark on a river cruise that will let you see the sights of proboscis monkeys, crocodiles, eagles, egrets and even jellyfish! If that's not enough, marvel at the Semporna sunset before enjoying local-style dinner. End your day with a relaxing ride sailing through a colony of fireflies lighting up the night.
What To Wear
- Long Trousers
- T shirt
- Cap / Hat
- Shoes / Sandals
What To Bring
- Raincoat or umbrella
- Sunblock lotion
- Insect repellent
- You are advised to bring your own binoculars in order to visually enhance your experience of viewing Borneo's endemic wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Tips are never expected but will always be appreciated.
- All pictures shown may vary depending on the tour provider.
- We do not guarantee wildlife sightings.
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different operators. Should there be any delay, please call the telephone number stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.