- Semporna Wildlife River Cruise
- Proboscis Monkey & Wildife Sightings
- Fireflies Cruise
- Long Tailed Macaque Feeding
- Local-Style Dinner
- Return Land Transportation
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Semporna city is more than just diving and snorkelling. It's also steeped in small-town village charms. Enjoy the scenic views on the way to the village and witness the feeding of the long-tailed macaque. Embark on a river cruise that will let you see the sights of proboscis monkeys, crocodiles, eagles, egrets and even jellyfish! If that's not enough, marvel at the Semporna sunset before enjoying local-style dinner. End your day with a relaxing ride sailing through a colony of fireflies lighting up the night.
What To Wear
- Long Trousers
- T shirt
- Cap / Hat
- Shoes / Sandals
What To Bring
- Raincoat or umbrella
- Sunblock lotion
- Insect repellent
- You are advised to bring your own binoculars in order to visually enhance your experience of viewing Borneo's endemic wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Tips are never expected but will always be appreciated.
- All pictures shown may vary depending on the tour provider.
- We do not guarantee wildlife sightings.
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different operators. Should there be any delay, please call the telephone number stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.