- Visit to Kapalai Island
- Visit to Sipadan Island (applicable for min. 3 Nights & Diver Package only)
- Scuba Diving Sessions
- Discover Unique Marine Life
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
What to Expect
Stay in one of these luxurious cottages surrounded by a crystal blue ocean of Semporna.
Spending quality time with loved ones with activities on the island
Enjoy the breathtaking views of the surrounding clear blue waters of the Celebes Sea.
Enjoy snorkeling right from your overwater bungalow.
With close proximity to the neighbouring islands of Semporna, the Sipadan-Kapalai Dive Resort is the perfect place to start off your diving adventures. Stay in comfort whilst preparing for your dive sessions, with great food, spacious rooms and natural beauty all within your reach to get yourself fully ready. If you're looking to relax, then sit and lay back on the sundecks and indulge in a refreshing chilled drink with Borneo's famous sunset serving as backdrop. When on your dives, you will be blown away by the healthy coral reefs and the amazing variety of life it hosts. It's no wonder divers around the world dub Sipadan and Kapalai islands the 'Best of the Two Worlds'!
What to Wear
- Bathing suit / Swimwear
- Quick Dry T-shirt
- Sandals / Flip flops
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Extra change of clothing
- Personal toiletries
- Waterproof bag
Boat-In & Boat-Out Schedule (Fixed Schedule)
- Semporna Private Jetty to KAPALAI Resort: 10:30am* and 12:30pm*
- KAPALAI Resort to Semporna Private Jetty: 11:00am* and 1:30pm*
* indicate recommended Boat-in / Boat-out timing
- Child below the ages of 12 years old must be accompanied by parents/guardians.
- Exclusive deals for Sabahan package (Non-Diver) is exclude land transfer (Airport - Jetty).
- A quota for Sipadan Island's entry permit of 250 persons per day issued by Sabah Park is applicable and approval is not guaranteed if daily quota has exceeded. However, your chance of getting approval is higher if you stay longer (i.e. 3 nights and above).
- Approval will be issued a day early so knowing in advance is not possible. If the approval has been granted on any day, the resort will bring the guest to dive at a fee payable to the resort.
- The resort will try their best to apply for the guest's entry permit. Should there be any conservation work by government, Sipadan-Kapalai Dive Resort, SabahTravel or Tour Operators hold no responsibility for not being able to dive in Sipadan.
- An extended night's stay is permitted subject to accommodation availability.
- Sipadan Kapalai Dive Resort cannot predict weather conditions for scuba diving even during the best season.
- Your safety is always top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed for this tour, the resort reserve the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- Sipadan Kapalai Dive Resort will not be held responsible or liable for property losses, personal losses, accidents, injury, or death for any reason whatsoever, whether through activities booked with us or caused by third parties.
- All guests are required to read and sign a Standard Liability Form and other related forms at the resort upon arrival and check-in.
- It is recommended that if you intend to go scuba diving, make sure you have an insurance policy that covers this activity.
- Please check you have the required travel documents before booking your dive trip. Ensure that your passport has at least 6 months validity from your time of entry into Malaysia.
- Boat journey to the island may not be suitable for individuals suffering from the following ailments: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems / injury / fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal and pelvic diseases.
- Your belongings may get wet so do bring along waterproof bags to keep your belongings nice and dry!
- Before going out to have some fun under the sun, do bring along a SPF50+ sunscreen / sunblock and an umbrella to protect your skin from sunburns.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
- Please note chalets are a mixture of air-conditioned and fan only rooms, and are assigned run-of-house basis (first come, first served) by the resort.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.