Select Package Option and Local Operator
Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Those with a penchant for exploring and adventure will find this trip the perfect getaway for the day, as it consists of both diving and hiking. Take a hike up Taruakan Hill and marvel at the scenic views of the South China Sea and neighbouring water villages while at the top. The highlight of the day would have to be the only Blue Hole in Malaysia, the incredible Blue Rings Reef. Located in Kunak, the reefs are a haven for snorkelers and divers when it comes to world-class diving and dramatic underwater landscapes.
What To Wear
- Comfortable T-Shirt / Beach Attire
- Shoes / Slippers / Water shoes
What To Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / sun hat)
- Insect repellent
- Extra cash for personal purchase
- Extra clothes
- This package is based on a join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making your bookings.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed for this tour, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
- Your belongings may get wet so do bring along waterproof bags to keep your belongings nice and dry!
- Before going out to have some fun under the sun, do bring along a SPF50+ sunscreen / sunblock and an umbrella to protect your skin from sunburns.