- Hiking at Taruakan Hill
- Snorkelling at Pulau Adal and Pulau Burung
- Return Land & Boat Transfers Included
- Lunch Included
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Those who are short on time will find this day trip the ideal choice to explore Lahad Datu! Take a hike up Taruakan Hill to witness unparalleled views of the Sulu Sea and water villages. If you're a water lover, you'll love the 2 to 3 snorkelling sessions in the clear waters around Pulau Adal and Pulau Burung, enjoying the view of its rich underwater life.
What To Wear
- Comfortable T-Shirt / Beach Attire
- Shoes / Slippers / Water shoes
What To Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / sun hat)
- Insect repellent
- Extra cash for personal purchase
- Extra clothes
- This package is based on a join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making your bookings.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed for this tour, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
- Your belongings may get wet so do bring along waterproof bags to keep your belongings nice and dry!
- Before going out to have some fun under the sun, do bring along a SPF50+ sunscreen / sunblock and an umbrella to protect your skin from sunburns.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.