- Hiking at Taruakan Hill
- Local Activities at Taruakan Community
- Snorkelling at Bakapit and Parola
- Return Land & Boat Transfers Included
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
This short day tour is ideal for those who only have a day to explore Lahad Datu! Take a hike up Taruakan Hill to enjoy scenic views of neighbouring water villages and take part in activities at Taruakan Community. End the trip with some snorkelling sessions in the clear waters of Bakapit and Parola.
What To Wear
- Comfortable T-Shirt / Beach Attire
- Shoes / Slippers / Water shoes
What To Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / sun hat)
- Insect repellent
- Extra cash for personal purchase
- Extra clothes
- This package is based on a join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making your bookings.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed for this tour, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
- Your belongings may get wet so do bring along waterproof bags to keep your belongings nice and dry!
- Before going out to have some fun under the sun, do bring along a SPF50+ sunscreen / sunblock and an umbrella to protect your skin from sunburns.