Tawau City Tour - Batu Bersusun, Teck Guan Cocoa Museum & Tawau Hills Park
Tawau / Lahad Datu
english / malay
adult / child
Join In Group
Pick Up Point
Your Hotel in Tawau City / Tawau Airport
Pick Up Time
8:00AM (Other Timings Can Be Arranged)
Located at the edge of the state of Sabah, Tawau is a charming town by the coast that has lots to see and offer. Though Tawau is not as well-known for its nature, you'll love Batu Bersusun. Here, you can splash around in the refreshing river water while being surrounded by uniquely shaped stones that have been naturally stacked over thousands of years. A tour around the Teck Guan Cocoa Museum is perfect for families and kids to have some fun learning about cocoa processing. Moreover, you get to taste freshly-made chocolates straight from the factory! If you're a keen botanist, see with your own eyes the tallest tropical tree, located within the jungles of Tawau Hill Park.
- Unique stones at Batu Bersusun
- Teck Guan Cocoa Museum Tour
- Free Fresh Chocolate Tasting
- Tallest Tropical Tree at Tawau Hills Park
- Local Fresh Produce at Pasar Tanjung
- Local Styled Lunch
- Hotel / Airport Pick Up & Drop Off
DAY 1Tawau / Batu Bersusun / Teck Guan Cocoa Museum / Tawau Hill Park / Pasar Tanjung
Hotel / Airport Pick Up
Estimated pick up time: 8am
Welcome to Tawau! Pick up from airport or hotel in Tawau city and depart by van or bus to Batu Bersusun after breakfast.
Your arrival at Batu Bersusun will see you witnessing some strange-shaped stones formed over thousands of years.
Teck Guan Cocoa Museum
Make our way to Teck Guan Cocoa Museum, where we'll get a tour of the cocoa processing method and also get a taste of their chocolate products.
Enjoy a local-styled lunch at a restaurant.
Tawau Hill park
After lunch, we'll proceed Tawau Hill Park where we'll do a short hike to marvel at the tallest tropical tree in the world.
It's time to recharge with some afternoon tea.
After afternoon tea, it's time to head to Pasar Tanjung, where they have a great selection of dried seafood.
Your Tawau adventure has come to an end. You will be transferred back to your hotel in Tawau city.
Estimated drop off time: 4pm
End of Tour
*Departure time is approximate and varies from different operators. Your actual pick-up time will be sent to you upon booking confirmation.
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Please select your package option and preferred local operator you want to travel with.
What to Wear
- Comfortable Shirt
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Long trousers / short pants
What to Bring
- Sun protection (Sunblock / Cap)
- Raincoat / Umbrella
- Drinking water
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.