english / malay
adult / child
Join In Group
Pick Up Point
Your Hotel in Tawau City / Tawau Airport
Pick Up Time
8:00AM (Other Timings Can Be Arranged)
- Unique stones at Batu Bersusun
- Teck Guan Cocoa Museum Tour
- Free Fresh Chocolate Tasting
- Tallest Tropical Tree at Tawau Hills Park
- Local Fresh Produce at Pasar Tanjung
- Local Styled Lunch
- Hotel / Airport Pick Up & Drop Off
Select Package Option and Local Operator
1. Package Options
2. Departure Month
3. Travel Date
4. Select Local Operator
Located at the edge of the state of Sabah, Tawau is a charming town by the coast that has lots to see and offer. Though Tawau is not as well-known for its nature, you'll love Batu Bersusun. Here, you can splash around in the refreshing river water while being surrounded by uniquely shaped stones that have been naturally stacked over thousands of years. A tour around the Teck Guan Cocoa Museum is perfect for families and kids to have some fun learning about cocoa processing. Moreover, you get to taste freshly-made chocolates straight from the factory! If you're a keen botanist, see with your own eyes the tallest tropical tree, located within the jungles of Tawau Hill Park.
What to Wear
- Comfortable Shirt
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Long trousers / short pants
What to Bring
- Sun protection (Sunblock / Cap)
- Raincoat / Umbrella
- Drinking water
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.