- Visit Tawau Hills Park
- Search for Borneo Pygmy elephants and Irrawaddy dolphins
- Join tree replanting project
- Discover Borneo's diverse wildlife such as Hornbills, Proboscis Monkeys, Red Leaf Monkeys, Civet cats, and different types of snakes and frogs
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Perfect for wildlife enthusiasts! Throughout this 4 days 3 nights adventured-packed trip, you will explore numerous types of exotic flora and fauna living in its natural habitat at Borneo's rainforest. Explore Tawau Hills Park and its immaculate wildlife, observe and spot Irrawaddy Dolphins in the rivers and bay in Tawau, and get on a four-wheel ride looking for wild Borneo Pygmy Elephants at the plantation. Not only that! You will get a chance to join a conservation project in which you can plant trees to recreate rainforest corridor at the plantation!
Wish to explore Tawau's nature with only limited time? Join the 3 days 2 nights trip to venture along the Tawau Hills Park only (refer to itinerary Day 1, 3 and 4).
What To Wear
- Comfortable shirt
- Long / Short pants
- Sandals / Sneakers
What To Bring
- Sun protection (Sunblock / Cap)
- Umbrella / Raincoat
- Insect repellent
- Rates are shown on a Per Person basis.
- All rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR).
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- For 3D2N Tawau Hills Park Exploration package, itinerary does not include Pygmy elephants, dolphins and tree replanting project. Please refer to itinerary Day 1, 3 and 4
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- We do not guarantee wildlife sightings.
- All pictures shown may vary depending on the tour provider.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Should there be any delay, please call the telephone number stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- You are advised to bring your own binoculars in order to visually enhance your experience of viewing Borneo's endemic wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Tips are never expected but will always be appreciated.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.