- Experience the wonders of nature and culture at Teck Guan Cocoa Village in Tawau
- Embark on an exhilarating Cocoa Cultural Spring jungle trekking through the lush jungle
- Learn more about the cocoa tree cultivation process
- Savour the taste of freshly harvested cocoa fruits
- Enjoy a tasty lunch featuring dishes infused with cocoa-inspired flavours
- Special gift from the Cocoa Village
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Discover the enchanting Teck Guan Cocoa Village in Tawau! This hidden gem offers an immersive experience with a mesmerizing fusion of nature, culture, and gastronomy.
Dive deeper into the world of cocoa as you learn more about the delicate art of grafting cocoa plants. The farmers will show you how they cultivate their cocoa trees with the Zero Shade Cocoa Planting method pioneered by Teck Guan. You will also get to taste cocoa fruits, which have a delightful blend of sweetness and tartness.
For nature lovers, you will love the jungle trekking at Cocoa Cultural Spring, where scenic landscapes of lush greenery await. Learn more about nature as you walk along the river and see the wonderous columnar basalt formation unique to Tawau.
Teck Guan Cocoa Village offers a unique experience that combines the rich heritage of cocoa cultivation and the wonders of Tawau nature, perfect for families, outdoor enthusiasts, and chocolate lovers!
- All prices quoted are in MYR and inclusive of goods and service tax
- The prices stated include entrance fee, guided tour and light refreshments.
- The set lunch at Tawau Cocoa Cafe is as follows:
- Main Dish: Organic Cocoa Noodles with Chicken Katsu or Organic Cocoa Noodles with Vegan Chicken Katsu
- Dessert: Summer Trio
- Beverage: Cocoa beverages
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.