- Wildlife river-safari sightings
- Firefly sightings on night river cruise
- Panoramic sunset on the river
- Asian buffet dinner
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Select Local Operator
Also known as "The Little Kinabatangan", Weston River Cruise offers a similar experience of wildlife sightseeing as the Kinabatangan river cruises, but without the hassle of a long journey and air flight! Located around 2 hours drive from Kota Kinabalu, Weston Wetland Park is home to many wildlife wonders. It provides wildlife sightings such as the endemic proboscis monkeys, dazzling fireflies, and other nocturnal wildlife roaming the night. The wild mangrove safari experience can be experienced from the comfort of a traditional river boat.
What to Bring
- Raincoat or umbrella
- Sun protection (sunblock & sun hat/cap)
- Insect repellent
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Tour merchant does not guarantee wildlife sightings.
- Due to traffic conditions, departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels. Should there be any delay, please call the telephone number stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- Tour merchant reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- It is recommended that you bring your own binoculars to enhance your experience in observing Borneo’s wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Tipping is never expected but will always be much appreciated.