- Trekking & hiking to the Top of The World
- Scenic views from St Veronica’s Hill Peak
- Local breakfast at Tamparuli Town
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
St. Veronica’s Hill, also known as “Bukit Perahu” (Hill Boat) by the locals of Sabah, is a 278m hill located near Tamparuli Town. The leisure trek offers a rocky uphill terrain through trees and bushes, before finally arriving at a flat plateau-like peak. An excellent view of the surrounding villages, snaking river below, and Mount Kinabalu in a distance rounds up this “Top of the World” experience!
What to Wear
- Comfortable T-shirt
- Long trousers
- Trekking Shoes
What to Bring
- Extra clothes
- Headtorch / Torchlights
- Walking stick
- Raincoat/ umbrella
- Sun protection (sun hat/cap or sunblock)
- Insect repellent
- Add-ons A: swimming attire, T-shirt, shorts, sandals with strap, spectacles strap (if necessary).
- Add-ons B: warm jacket
- Add-ons C: long sleeves T-shirt and trousers, jacket, comfortable shoes (no sandals/slippers)
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- We not guarantee wildlife sightings.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- Tour operator reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Tipping is never expected but will always be appreciated.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.