- Explore the beautiful countryside of Tuaran and Tamparuli on a bicycle
- Enjoy the majestic Mount Kinabalu view along the way
- Ride through the rustic village farms and indulge in the scenic sights
- Feel the adrenaline rush as you travel across the hanging bridge and dirt roads
- Indulge in the iconic local dish, Mee Tuaran
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Enjoy an exciting bike ride as you travel across the countryside and off the beaten path. You will be exploring the beauty of Bornean nature in Tuaran and Tamparuli, located just 1 hour away from Kota Kinabalu.
Meet smiling kids and cute farm animals as you cycle around small villages while enjoying the majestic view of Mount Kinabalu. You will experience a fun adrenaline rush as you cross the hanging bridge and pedal through the dirt roads, and before the tour ends, indulge in the iconic taste of Mee Tuaran at Tuaran town.
So, bring along your buddies and experience the thrill of cycling in rural Sabah!
What To Wear
- Shorts and trainers (no sandals allowed)
What To Bring
- Sun cream
- Personal medication
- Change of clothes
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Guests must have knowledge or prior experience of biking and be physically fit during the ride. Ride itinerary and timings might change depending on guests’ capabilities and fitness levels.
- Participants must provide height and weight upon reservation as bicycles are adjusted to fit the cyclist before the start of the tour.
- The activity is subject to cancellation due to weather.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- If you feel unwell at any time while cycling or need some rest, please inform the biking guide immediately. A vehicle will be close by to assist.
- The bike guides are trained in first aid and carry first aid kits.
- Be prepared for physical exertion, as the cycle distance can be up to 20km long in hot weather.
- Most of the activity is conducted away from other tourist destinations, and it is likely that you will not see any other tourists and facilities along the way.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.