- Bohey Dulang Hike
- Visit to Mantabuan and Sibuan Island
- Snorkeling Session
- Unique Marine Biodiversity
- Meet the Sea Gypsies "Bajau Laut"
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
If you ever want to find a tranquil getaway far from the city, then Tun Sakaran Marine Park (or Semporna Park) is the right one for you. Tun Sakaran Marine Park is located in Semporna, sizing 35,000 hectares and comprises of eight islands, including Bohey Dulang, Bodgaya, Sebangkat, Selakan, Mantabuan, Sibuan, Maiga, Church Reef and Kapikan Reef.
The unspoilt nature of Tun Sakaran Marine Park is perfect for exploring diverse unique marine life of corals and numerous kinds of species , such as, eagle rays, turtles, barracuda, bumphead parrotfish, and nudibranchs, in your snorkels and scuba gears. You will be able to get a chance to meet the nomadic Sea-Gypsies, also known as “Bajau Laut”, who lives on the houseboats. Take a tour around the Bohey Dulang Island to visit giant clam spawning and seaweed farming centre as well as explore the islands through the 600m trails above sea level to get a beautiful sight of the islands. This tour will surely satisfy every adventure-seekers from snorkelers to hikers alike.
What to Wear
- Bathing suit / Swimwear
- Quick dry T-shirt
- Good walking shoes
What to Bring
- Sandals / Slippers
- Personal toiletries
- Extra change of clothes
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat)
- Insect repellent
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour.
- You will need to sign liability form before proceeding with your journey.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Due to the adventurous nature of the tour, children under 5 years of age are not encouraged to participate in the tour.
- Boat journey to the island may not be suitable for pregnant women or individuals suffering from the following ailments: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems / injury / fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal and pelvic diseases.
- Kindly take note that the safekeeping of your belongings at all times is your responsibility. We do not encourage guests to bring along electronic devices, valuables, and important documents.
- Kindly inform us in advance of any health concerns you may have.
- Harming of coral or marine life is strictly prohibited.
- The distance of the hike is about 600-metre, so wear a comfortable shoes, bring a water bottle and energy snacks to replenish your energy.
- You might want to bring candies or snacks for the Sea-Gypsies kids. You are not advised to offer money.
- Your belongings may get wet so do bring along waterproof bags to keep your belongings nice and dry!
- Before going out to have some fun under the sun, do bring along a SPF50+ sunscreen / sunblock and an umbrella to protect your skin from sunburns.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.