Quick. Confirmed within 1 working day
Safe. Provided by licensed operators
Just Go. Available for solo traveller
Convenient. No credit card fees!
english / chinese
adult / child
Join In Group (Private Tour Upon Request)
Pick Up Point
Your Hotel in Kota Kinabalu City
Pick Up Time
- Visit Manukan & Sapi / Mamutik Islands
- Shore Snorkeling Sessions
- Snorkeling Equipment Included
- Water Sport Facilities - Banana Boat, Parasailing & Jetski - Available Upon Request (At your own expenses)
- Free & Easy
- Hotel Pick Up / Drop Off Included
Choose Your Activity
No credit card fees
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Hotel Pick-Up & Drop-Off (Shared), Return Boat Transfer (Scheduled)
Entrance Fee (TARP Islands)
All Snorkeling Equipment Rental
Personal Travel Insurance, Any Item(s) / Activities Not Mentioned
This tour brings you to visit two of the five tranquil islands of Tunku Abdul Rahman Park, namely Sapi Island and Manukan or Mamutik Island. Just 15 minutes boat ride from Kota Kinabalu city, the islands offer varieties of outdoor activities including snorkelling, water sport, sun-tanning or just chilling out on the beach. Moreover, guests get to indulge in a sumptuous lunch on the island - there is no better short getaway than a fun day out in the sun!
What to Wear
- Bathing suit / swimwear
- Quick dry T-shirt
- Sandals / flip flops
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblok / hat / cap)
- Extra change of clothes
- Personal toiletries
- Insect repellent
- Actual product may vary from the pictures shown depending on the tour provider.
- This package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transport vehicle. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Your safety is our top priority. Should the weather or sea conditions render it unsafe to proceed for this tour, we reserves the right to change or cancel tour. Tour will be refunded accordingly.
- Departure time is approximate and varies from different hotels due to traffic conditions. Should the transport be delayed, please call the operator as stated on the voucher before making alternative arrangements.
- The operator reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation reserved should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Please do not bring valuables as there are no lockers on the islands.
- The boat journey to the Island may not be suitable for individuals who have any of the following conditions but not limited to: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems/injury/fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal/pelvic diseases. Pregnant women are also not recommended as the boat ride may be bumpy depending on the sea condition. If you are having similar issues as above, kindly consult your physician before you enrol in this activity.
- We will not know when is the jelly fish season as it varies. Usually it occurs during mid of the year or/and end of the year. Just be extra careful and inform our guides should you be bitten. Our guides are first aid trained.
- Jelly bugs are common in the waters but they are usually harmless and it will just cause some slight itch.
- The two islands that you will be hopping to are Manukan Island and Sapi Island. Occasionally, we may change one of the islands to Mamutik. It depends on the crowd, water, jetty and or logistics situations, and this will be decided by our experienced operation team. Kindly note that we have stopped going to Sulug Island due to safety reasons such as water currents and damaged jetty.
- Tipping is like giving a hug. Although it’s never expected, it’s always very much appreciated.
How to Make Booking
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Travel Date
Choose Package Option
Select Local Operator
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.
Loading similar products...