- 1hr 30mins of Rafting Activity (depending on rapids)
- View of Scenic Countryside Vista
- Hotel Pickup / Drop Off
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
≻≻≻Step 1. Package Options
Step 2. Select Local Operator
Step 3. Quantity
Kiulu River is a Class I-II River located near Kiulu town, in northwestern Sabah. Moderately adventurous and relaxing, this 15KM Kiulu river is gentle enough for children and elderly, yet provides a fun thrill during encounters with the rapids and body-rafting! Suitable for the adventurous families or young adults who want half a day of cool water fun.
What to Wear
- T-shirts and Shorts
- Spectacles / Sunglasses Strap (if applicable)
What to Bring
- Dry Bags / Plastic Bags ( Highly Recommended)
- Sun Protection (Sunscreen)
- Insect Repellent
- Change of Clothes
- Waterproof Phone Case
- All pictures shown may vary depending on the tour provider.
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic condition and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- Tour merchant reserves the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Signing of liability release form are required for all participants.
- Participants must be in the range of 5 to 65 years of age and physically fit.
- Children below 12 years old must be accompanied by a guardian.
- It is highly recommended for you to take the morning option due to weather conditions such as light rain in the late afternoon.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated