- Breathtaking Papar Scenery
- White Water Rafting Adventure
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Located just outside of Kota Kinabalu is the small town of Papar, also home to the Kaiduan River where your white water rafting adventure will take place. You will be taught by experienced rafting coaches on how to navigate the fast flowing rapids throughout the entire ride. There is also no need to worry about safety as life jackets and helmets will be readily provided.
- Quick Dry T-Shirt
- Sandals with straps
- Shorts (dark colour)
- Straps if wearing glasses
Things You Should Bring
- Change of clothes
- Sunblock lotion
- Insect repellent
Things You Should Know
- Participants must be in the range of 5 to 65 years of age and physically fit.
- Children below 12 years old must be accompanied by a guardian.
- A minimum of 2 persons will need to participate in the tour (not including child).
- We recommend you book your trip 1 month in advance. If this is not possible, please book at least 3 day(s) in advance.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
Important Things to Note
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
- This package is based on a join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making your bookings.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic conditions and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Duration and difficulty of rafting may vary depending on the water level.