White Water Rafting - Papar (Grade 1-2) Tour
Kota Kinabalu City
adult / child
DAY 1Kota Kinabalu / Kaiduan River / Papar River Rafting
- Pick up from Hotel Lobby to Kaiduan River.
Prepare for rafting and meet with rafting coach.
Safety briefing will be given before going on your rafting adventure.
After rafting, lunch will be served.
Transfer back to hotel.
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Please select your package option and preferred local operator you want to travel with.
- Quick Dry T-Shirt
- Sandals with straps
- Shorts (dark colour)
- Straps if wearing glasses
Things You Should Bring
- Change of clothes
- Sunblock lotion
- Insect repellent
Things You Should Know
- Participants must be in the range of 5 to 65 years of age and physically fit.
- Children below 12 years old must be accompanied by a guardian.
- A minimum of 2 persons will need to participate in the tour (not including child).
- We recommend you book your trip 1 month in advance. If this is not possible, please book at least 3 day(s) in advance.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
Important Things to Note
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
- This package is based on a join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making your bookings.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic conditions and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Duration and difficulty of rafting may vary depending on the water level.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.