Daily (7:30AM - 3:00PM)
Lahad Datu Town
Lahad Datu / Kunak
- Explore Malaysia's Only Blue Holes
- Witness Colourful Fishes and Healthy Corals
- Fully Guided Activity
- Diving Equipment Included
- Return Boat Transfer Included
- Land Transfer Not Included
Select Package Option and Local Operator
1. Package Options
2. Departure Month
3. Travel Date
4. Select Local Operator
Indulge in a remarkable discovery of Malaysia's only blue holes with a depth of up to 18m below sea level. With just a 30-minute boat ride from Silam Coast Conservation Area, this sunken coral structure gives you the experience as if you are exploring the mountain range under the sea. Seize the opportunity to observe Sabah's rich marine biodiversity, sea creatures, colourful fishes and healthy corals in their natural habitat. Moreover, you might even get a chance to spot green and hawksbill turtles on your lucky day! This underwater cave exploration will surely excite any avid divers and enthusiasts alike!
What to Wear
- Casual wear / Beach attire
- Swimwear / Bathing suit
- Slippers / Flip flops / Water shoes
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat / cap)
- Sea sick medicine
- Drinking water
- Dry bag
- Extra change of clothes
- Other personal items i.e. toiletries, etc.
- Extra cash for optional activities or other personal expenses
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making the bookings.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed for this tour, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Participants should refrain from touching and teasing the turtles, coral reefs and other marine life. Participants will be forced to sit out on the next dive if they fail to do so.
- It is recommended that participants wait for at least 24 hours after diving before going on a flight or participating in any high altitude activities. Please schedule your flights accordingly.
- Boat journey to the island may not be suitable for individuals suffering from the following ailments: heart or lung conditions, recent surgery, back or spinal surgery, back problems / injury / fracture, arthritis, osteoporosis or other similar spinal and pelvic diseases. Pregnant women are also not recommended as boat rides tend to be bumpy depending on sea conditions. If you are suffering from similar issues as mentioned above, kindly consult with your physician before enrolling in this activity.
- You might get wet during the boat journey, so be sure to pack and stow your belongings properly in the duration of the journey. Using dry or plastic bags for waterproofing purposes is recommended.
- Kindly take note that the safekeeping of your belongings at all times is your responsibility. We do not encourage guests to bring along electronic devices, valuables, and important documents.This package is based on a join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making your bookings.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.