Blue Reef Ring & Island Hopping - Maganting & Asinina Island
Daily (7:30AM - 7:00PM)
Lahad Datu Town
Lahad Datu / Kunak
Witness the rising world-class destination of Blue Reef Ring, the first in Malaysia! Not only is it an iconic snorkelling spot, it also resembles a blue hole that acts as a vessel. Only 30 minutes by speedboat, you can experience the rich marine life and colourful, healthy corals with your own eyes. If you're a lover of the sea with a heart for adventure, this is a great place to go on a tropical getaway!
- Visit Malaysia's First Blue Reef Ring
- Iconic Snorkelling Spot
- Suitable For Ocean Lovers
- Rich Marine Biodiversity & Healthy Corals
- Snorkelling Equipment Included
- Return Boat Transfer
DAY 1Blue Reef Ring / Pulau Maganting / Pulau Asinina
Meet your local guide and depart from Incredible Blue Ring Reef by boat.
Blue Ring Reef
Snorkel in and around the Blue Ring Reef. Be amazed with the wonders of Malaysia's only Blue Holes.
Proceed to Pulau Maganting to snorkel around the amazing corals reef.
Your lunch will be provided at Pulau Maganting Beach.
Continue your adventure to Pulau Asinina. Snorkel around to see live Abalone, Haliotis Asinina and Donkey's Ear Abalone.
Depart back to Kunak with light refreshment served on board. Upon arrival, take a shower and rest while enjoying the in-house activities.
Before returning to the hotel, have some dinner to end your ocean adventure.
End of Activity
Select Ticket Option and Local Supplier
Please select your ticket option and preferred local supplier to get your ticket from.
What to Wear
- Bathing suit / Swimwear
- Quick Dry T-shirt
- Sandals / Flip flops
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat / cap)
- Change of clothes
- Personal toiletries
- First Aid Kit
- Waterproof camera
- Drinking water
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- This attraction is not suitable for pregnant women, guests with disability, heart problems or other serious medical conditions. Safety briefing will be conducted before the activity to ensure your safety. For safety reasons, you must put on your life jacket at all times.
- Your safety is our top priority. Should there be any extreme weather occur, we reserves the right to alter the routes, timetables, itineraries.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable t-shirt & pants, sandals and sunscreen, and bring a change of clothes.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.