Daily (7:30AM - 7:00PM)
Lahad Datu Town
Lahad Datu / Kunak
- Visit Malaysia's First Blue Reef Ring
- Iconic Snorkelling Spot
- Suitable For Ocean Lovers
- Rich Marine Biodiversity & Healthy Corals
- Snorkelling Equipment Included
- Return Boat Transfer
- Land Transfer Not Included
Select Package Option and Local Operator
1. Package Options
2. Departure Month
3. Travel Date
4. Select Local Operator
Witness the rising world-class destination of Blue Reef Ring, the first in Malaysia! Not only is it an iconic snorkelling spot, it also resembles a blue hole that acts as a vessel. Only 30 minutes by speedboat, you can experience the rich marine life and colourful, healthy corals with your own eyes. If you're a lover of the sea with a heart for adventure, this is a great place to go on a tropical getaway!
What to Wear
- Bathing suit / Swimwear
- Quick Dry T-shirt
- Sandals / Flip flops
What to Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / hat / cap)
- Change of clothes
- Personal toiletries
- First Aid Kit
- Waterproof camera
- Drinking water
- This tour package is based on join-in basis of shared guide and transportation.
- This attraction is not suitable for pregnant women, guests with disability, heart problems or other serious medical conditions. Safety briefing will be conducted before the activity to ensure your safety. For safety reasons, you must put on your life jacket at all times.
- Your safety is our top priority. Should there be any extreme weather occur, we reserves the right to alter the routes, timetables, itineraries.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable t-shirt & pants, sandals and sunscreen, and bring a change of clothes.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.