- Explore Kota Kinabalu and surrounding area in your own private vehicle
- Free and Easy! Visit popular attractions as many as you can with unlimited mileage.
- Wide selection of comfortable and fully air-conditioned vehicles.
- Get your car straight from the airport or your preferred location around Kota Kinabalu area.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Kota Kinabalu is blessed with the abundance of beautiful sceneries including views of Mount Kinabalu, TARP Islands, Klias River's wildlife and many more attractions. And the good news is - you can visit these places by yourself! Rent a car and self-drive to your favourite destinations in Sabah including Kundasang, Sandakan, Danum Valley or even Semporna without following mainstream itineraries or squeezing with other passengers. Explore the city like a local and customise your own itinerary. Book now and discover the amazing experience of travelling around Sabah with your own private car!
How to Use My Ticket
- Make your own way to the designated pick up location.
- Bring your identification document (MyKad or Passport), driving license and a copy of SabahTravel booking voucher.
- You are encouraged to book using the driver's name for an easier registration process.
- You are required to sign an agreement document and pay a refundable security deposit of MYR200/vehicle (cash preferred)
- Once you have completed your rental session, the supplier will confirm the return location and time. Your security deposit will be refunded back. Late return will be charged on hourly basis.
- Do note that this package does not include vehicle driver or guide.
- Drivers need to have a valid Driving License (International Driving License for foreigners) and at least above 18 years old to be able to drive a vehicle in Malaysia.
- A deposit fee will be required depending on car type. The fee will be payable directly to the supplier upon receiving your key.
- The price stated does not include car insurance. Car insurance is optional and payable directly to the supplier upon receiving your key.
- Drivers are fully responsible for any damages, accidents or any other offences during the rental period.
- Extra charge for pick up or return outside of operating hours will incur.
- Late return fee will be charged on hourly basis; MYR 50 after 12pm, and MYR 35 after 11pm.
- It is highly recommended to follow the staff during vehicle inspection and take picture or video for your own record.
- Kindly inform us if you cannot find the pick up location/counter or if our supplier did not arrive 5 minutes before the rental time.
How to Book Tickets
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Ticket Date
Choose Ticket Option
Select Local Supplier
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.