- Visit the beautiful Manukan and Mamutik Island
- Relax at Sabah’s gorgeous tropical islands surrounded by white sandy beaches and clear blue waters
- Enjoy exciting watersports and activities, including parasailing, banana boat, sea walking, and snorkelling
Health and Safety Precautionary Measures
- Only fully vaccinated guests are allowed to join this tour.
- Guest(s) are required to take temperature reading before the tour. Individuals who are unwell will not be allowed to join.
- Guest(s) are required to wear mask at all times
- Safe distancing of at least 1 metre apart between guests and guides will be enforced at all times.
- Food and beverages will not be served during the activity.
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Manukan Island and Mamutik Island are located about 15 minutes away from Kota Kinabalu (KK) City on a boat, promising some of the best tropical island experiences close to the city centre. Wind down and relax while you are surrounded by the white sandy beaches and turquoise blue waters overlooking the amazing cityscape of KK City. When you’re ready, enjoy some exhilarating watersports near the islands, including parasailing, banana boat, sea walking, and snorkelling. It’ll be an experience you will never forget!
What To Wear
- Bathing suit / Swimwear
- Comfortable t-shirt / Beach attire
- Sandals / Flip flops / Water shoes
What To Bring
- Sun protection (sunblock / sun hat)
- Insect Repellent
- Extra clothes
- Waterproof Bag
- Extra Cash
- Entrance fee MYR 5 per Malaysian Adult & MYR 3 per Malaysian Child will be paid upon first arrival to any Tunku Abdul Rahman Park island.
- The maximum capacity for parasailing is 125kg (per flight). The minimum age for child is 6 years old for parasailing and must accompany by 1 adult.
- For single guest requested for single flight (parasailing activity) will need to pay additional MYR100.
- Children aged below 5 are not eligible to join Sea-Walking activity. They can join shore snorkelling under supervision of adult/parents/guardians. Snorkel set rental of MYR 10 will be collected if the Children wish to snorkel by the shore.
- Timing for each watersports:
- Sea Walking: 25 minutes
- Parasailing: 10 minutes
- Banana Boat: 10 minutes.
- All watersports timing are subject to changed based on weather.
- This package is based on a join-in basis of shared guide and transportation. Private Guide or Tour is available upon request at a reasonable fee. Please inform us when making your bookings.
- Your safety is always our top priority. Should weather or sea conditions deem it unsafe to proceed with this tour, we reserve the right to change or cancel the tour. Refunds will be made accordingly.
- Departure time is approximate and may vary due to traffic conditions and hotel distance. Kindly check with the operator as stated on the voucher should you need further assistance.
- We reserve the right to alter routes, timetables, itineraries and accommodation should conditions beyond our control render it necessary.
- Your belongings may get wet so do bring along waterproof bags to keep your belongings nice and dry!
- Before going out to have some fun under the sun, do bring along an SPF50+ sunscreen / sunblock and an umbrella to protect your skin from sunburns.
- Though it is never expected, tipping is always appreciated.
How to Book Tickets
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Ticket Date
Choose Ticket Option
Select Local Supplier
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.