- Visit Sabah's largest saltwater crocodile farm right in the heart of Tuaran
- Experience interactive feeding of Arapaima, Pangasius, Koi, Tortoise, Rabbit, Goat and Deer.
- Take photos of the crocodiles along with professional trainer in the photo corner
- Witness crocodile show and crocodile feeding demonstration up close
- Learn the history of Borneo's headhunters and the cultural practices at Borneo Headhunting Exhibition
- Ideal for families, groups and educational visit
Choose Your Activity
Select Package Option and Local Operator
Tuaran Crocodile Farm is the largest crocodile farm in Sabah, home to over 1,000 crocodiles across its 7 acres of land. Opened in 2005, it boasts an open concept, offering a captivating experience with the reptiles and various other animals and fish exhibits.
Take a stroll around the farm and observe crocodiles from a safe distance during feeding time and the Crocodile Show. Tuaran Crocodile Farm also offers a comprehensive crocodile education program, allowing you to learn more about them and their crucial role in the ecosystem. The farm is actively involved in breeding and conservation programs to ensure the preservation of these reptiles.
Aside from crocodiles, you can also get up close and interact with animals such as Arapaima and Pangasius, tortoises, goats, rabbits, and deer. While exploring, you will come across ponds filled with catfish and vibrant Koi fish, always eager for visitors to feed them.
After enjoying a delightful time with the animals, make your way to the exhibition to learn a brief history of Borneo Headhunting and explore an array of arts, including traditional hunting tools, body ornaments, garments, basketry and other embellished objects on display.
Whether you are a wildlife enthusiast or a family looking for an educational day out, this farm has something to offer everyone. So, come on over and immerse yourself in the diverse world of crocodiles and other fascinating creatures at Tuaran Crocodile Farm and the rich culture of Borneo.
What To Wear
- Comfortable T-shirt
- Short pants
- Comfortable walking shoes
What To Bring
- Hat/ Cap
- Insect Repellent
How To Use
- Operating Hours: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
- Show your mobile or printed ticket to your guide or at Crocodile Farm Tuaran.
How To Get There
- Address: Taman Buaya Tuaran, Jalan Sulaman, Highway, Kampung Lok Batik, P.O Box 102, 89207, Tuaran, Sabah.
- Daily crocodile feeding sessions:
- 11:30AM, 1:30PM, 3:30PM, and 4:30PM
- Crocodile Shows:
- Monday to Saturday: 11:00AM and 3:00PM
- Sundays and Public Holidays: 11:00AM, 1:00PM, and 3:00PM
- Borneo Headhunting Exhibition opening hours:
- Open Daily: 8:30AM - 5:30PM
How to Book Tickets
Follow these simple 3 steps action to instantly book this activity.
Select Ticket Date
Choose Ticket Option
Select Local Supplier
Need Assistance ?
Make use of Sabah Travel's complimentary service to plan your travel with us.